- Li Ka Ling
School’s Major Concern:
- Strengthen Self-regulated Learning, Develop Effective Teaching Practice
- Enhance Assessment Literacy of Teachers, Use statistical analysis to elevate learning and teaching
- Promote Aesthetic development in students, Implement students development plan
- Optimize curriculum, pedagogies and assessment to cater for student diversity
- Cultivate students’ interest in Biology through various activities, in order to establish their awareness of respecting the organisms and the environment; enhance the career planning to foster students’ sense of future
- To strength the analytical skills of students for better preparation and performance in the public examination.
- To provide intensive classes for higher-ability students during public holidays.
- To provide different kind of activities in order to increase the learning motivation of students.
- To provide the supplementary classes for the less able students.