- Ms. Wong Man Ching
- Ms. Wong T C Donna
- Modify the school-based junior and senior secondary Geography curriculum in order to take care the diversities of our students. Cultivate students’ self-learning attitudes and habits.
- Strengthen pre-class preview in geography lesson in order to promote self-regulated learning. Progress from lesson preparation tasks to school-based lesson learning guide.
- To regularly amend teaching materials / worksheets and revise the teaching schedule or curriculum so as to take care of the learning diversity of students.
- To provide intensive classes for higher-ability students during public holidays.
- To strength the analytical skills of students for better preparation and performance in the public examination
- To provide the supplementary classes for the less able students.
- To specifically revise and amend the teaching materials / worksheets for the less able students.
- Various field trips or field studies have been organised to provide students the opportunity to apply geographical and generic skills for investigating, analysing and interpreting geographical issues.
- Students have been taken out or encouraged to attend external academic talks and exhibitions.