- Wong Fat Mo
Promoting self-regulated learning – let students be the masters of their learning.
- Consolidate students’ good learning habits
- Develop the advantages of ‘e-interactive learning’, let students learn actively and enhance the effectiveness of ‘cooperative learning’
- Deepen ‘cooperative learning’ strategies, promote interaction among students to cater for learner diversity
- Sustain ‘assessment for learning’
- To provide intensive classes for higher-ability students
- To strength the analytical skills of students
- To provide the supplementary classes for the less able students.