Objectives of the Year:
Leung Mei-yin (Chairlady), Au Ying-yiu (Vice-chairman); Wong Fat-mo, Chan Hong-yee, Wu Chi-ho, Lam Yeung and Chan Ka-wah (Members)
(A) Respond to the school concerns: Promote physical and aesthetic development for students to accomplish the goals in the Students Development Plan
- Foster ‘Responsibility’ in the Washanian personality traits and the whole-person development
(B) Respond to Committee concerns:
- Efficiently and comprehensively manage the school campus, support teaching and theoperation other school affairs.
- Help improve the effectiveness of learning and teaching: the committee will diligently inspect the facilities in the classrooms and other learning venues to ensure a normal functioning of all facilities as well as to support learning and teaching.
- Monitor the maintenance and the beautification of the campus, actively promote practical infrastructure projects to perfect the facilities of the campus.
- Purchase proper equipment or outsourcing services to support teaching and the operation of other school affairs.
- Strengthen campus security, monitor the duties of janitors and assess their performances.