LEUNG Mei-yin (Chairlady), AU Ying-yiu (Vice-chairman); WONG Fat-mo (Vice-chairman), CHAN Hong-yee, WU Chi-ho, CHAN Ka-wah, SEE Wai-wah (School Executive Officer), WONG Chi-ho, YEUNG Chi-wai and PAU Miu-hung
Objectives of the Year:
(A) Respond to the Schools Concerns: Promote positive education and enhance student self-confidence
- Assist each subject team in organizing different types of activities to cultivate students’ ‘grateful’ character and create a campus culture of appreciation and encouragement.
(B) Respond to Committee Concerns:
- Efficiently and comprehensively manage the school campus to support teaching and other school affairs.
- Assist in improving the effectiveness of learning and teaching: The Committee will be diligent in checking the facilities in the classrooms and other learning venues to ensure that they function properly for supporting learning and teaching.
- Supervise various maintenance and beautification projects of the campus, actively promote the completion of practical and aesthetic infrastructure projects to improve the campus facilities.
- Procure suitable equipment or services to support teaching and other school affairs.
- Strengthen campus security, monitor on-duty janitors and evaluate their work performance