Vice-Principal (Academic Affairs): Ms. Lo Man Yee
Perfect of Studies: Mr. Yeung Wai Shun
Chinese Language Education: **Mr. Au Ying Yiu, *Ms. Ho Po Yee, *Ms. Chan Hong Yee, Ms. Lam Yeung (Putonghua)
English Language Education: **Ms. Mok Ka Man, *Ms. Chan Yuet Wah
Mathematics Education: ** Mr. Chan Wai Kei, *Chu Kwok Yin
Liberal Studies / Life & Society: **Ms. Wu Ngan Suen, *Mr. Ho Kai Chi
Science Education: **Mr. Yeung Wai Shun (Chemistry), Ms. Li Ka Ling (Biology), Mr. Hui Pui Tak (Physics), Ms. Wong Sang Wah (Science)
Technology Education: **Ms. Leung Mei Yin (Business, Accounting and Financial Studies), Mr. Wong Fat Mo (Design and Applied Technology), Mr. Wu Chi Ho (Information and Communication Technology), Ms. Tong Kwai Fan (Home Economics)
Personal, Social & Humanities Education: ** Ms. Cheung Lai Ming (Ethics / Religious Studies), Ms. Chan Ka Yan (Chinese History), Mr. Lee Leung Po (Economics), Ms. Wong Oi Lok (Geography)
Arts Education: ** Mr. Chan Ka Wa (Visual Arts), Ngai Ching Man (Music)
Physical Education: **Mr. Hui Pui Tak
Other Learning Experience: Lam Yui
**Panel Head of each Key Learning Area / *Assistant Panel Head
A. Continue to promote the implementation of Self-regulated Learning to enhance teaching effectiveness in the classroom.
- With reference to school-based development phases, focus on developing students’ Self-regulated Learning habits and attitude. In addition, design learning guides to optimize lesson effectiveness.
- Through internal and external exchange, hone the skill of designing learning guides to enhance teaching effectiveness and develop shared resources.
B. Enhance strategies to cater for Learner Diversity and establish a professional community for teachers.
- Establish a professional learning circle, enhance teaching effectiveness to cater for Learner Diversity and promote teacher’s communication with external parties and sharing of resources.
- Cater for the needs of local and Non-Chinese Speaking students, construct a comprehensive and balanced curriculum, pursue teaching methodologies that suit students’ interests and abilities and set assessments to facilitate learning.
C. Create opportunities for students’ diverse development to build positive attitudes towards future planning.
- Continue to nurture Wahshanian personality traits.
- Provide students with opportunities for diverse development through different activities.