- Mok Ka Man (Committee Head)
- Li Ka Ling (Assistant Committee Head)
- Chan Yuet Wah
- Chu Tak San
- Chu Kwok Yin
- Lam Yui
- Suen Wai Lun
To accommodate the development of learning and teaching, CCCKWS established the Learning & Teaching Enhancement Committee this year. It aims to assist students to become self regulated learners. We believe teaching and learning is complementary, therefore, it is essential to help students develop their approaches to learning. Students build up a positive learning attitude through students’ sharing, assembly and trial class. In addition, they will master notes-taking skills, have a good understanding of cooperative learning, achieve the learning outcomes and cultivate the habit of mutual learning.
(B) Annual Goals
- In accordance with the learning habit of the students, develop their abilities in independent learning, including learning motivation, attitude and skills, in order to strengthen their learning effectiveness.
- To cultivate and develop students with cooperative learning practices through specific learning activities.
- Participate in the HKU joint project: Developing KS3 Students’ Self-directed Learning in English Literacy Skills Development through Promoting Assessment as Learning.