- Li Ka Ling (Special Educational Needs Coordinator)
- Wong Wing (Special Educational Needs support teacher)
- Wong Ting Chi
- Chan Wai San
- Chan Tung Ching 〔SEN TA〕
- Leung Fu Yuen 〔SEN TA〕
Professional support personnel
- Ms Yung Mie Shiu (Educational Psychologists)
- Ms Chan Wing Tung (Speech Therapist)
- Social Worker
- To establish an early identification mechanism in order to identify students with Special Educational Needs (SEN) at an earlier stage.
- To provide appropriate support for SEN students and to take care academic and whole person development of SEN students systematically.
- To strengthen the support for Non-Chinese Speaking SEN Students.
- To strengthen external collaboration with parents and professional among various sectors to establish cross-sectoral collaboration.
- To promote an inclusive campus. Providing opportunities for different stakeholders to learn to identify with, to respect and to accept different needs of many others.