- Leung Mei-yin
Respond to school concerns:
Enhance assessment literacy of teachers to elevate learning and teaching by means of statistical analysis.
- Strengthen assessment literacy of teachers through professional development
- Make use of assessment tools to raise students’ learning effectiveness
- Enhance examination system and improve learning and teaching
Promote student physical and aesthetic development to accomplish the goals in the students development plan.
- Cultivate Washanian personality traits
- Foster whole-person development
Respond to subject-based concerns:
Optimise the curriculum, the teaching methodology and the assessment criteria for catering for learner diversity
- Regularly revise learning materials (e.g. worksheets) and tailor-make core curriculum for more-able students to achieve the target of ‘enhancement’.
- Arrange after-school / holiday enhancement courses for more-able students.
- Strengthen the study and analysis of public examination questions, let students be familiarised with the examination format and enhance their abilities to deal with public examinations.
- Arrange after-school remedial courses for less-able students.
- To cater for learner diversity, regularly revise learning materials (e.g. worksheets) and tailor-make curriculum for less-able students.
- Arrange graduates with better results in BAFS to coach S4 to S6 students concerning the ‘enhancement’ and ‘remedial’ measures.
- School Open Day: cooperate with the Economics Department and arrange S4 to S6 students to set up a stall entitled ‘I LOVE賣SELL 2018’ [Date: 15 / 12 / 2018]
- Arrange more-able S6 students to enroll in the BAFS Mock Examination for HKDSE (2018/2019) jointly organised by Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA) and Hong Kong Association for Business Education (HKABE), students can accumulate more public examination experience and be more ready for the New Senior Secondary Examination. [Date: 28 / 12 / 2018]
- Cooperate with the Economics Department and arrange S4 and S5 students to visit local factories. [Tentative date: 12 / 2018]
- Arrange BAFS students to attend MPFA Financial Planning cum MPF Workshop to raise their awareness of personal finance and future career planning. [Tentative date: 7 / 2019]
- Arrange more-able S5 students to enroll in the London Chamber of Commerce & Industry (LCCI) Examination for them to gain more public examination experience and increase their subject knowledge. [Tentative date: Summer 2019]
- Longman Accounting for Hong Kong
- Securities and Futures Commission (SFC)
- Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited
- The London Chamber of Commerce
- (Hong Kong SAR) Commerce and Economic Development Bureau
- (Hong Kong SAR) for Financial Services and the Treasury Bureau
- (Hong Kong SAR) Companies Registry
- (Hong Kong SAR) Census and Statistics Department
- (Hong Kong SAR) IRD
- (SAR) Hong Kong Post
- (SAR) of Hong Kong Logistics Development Council
- (SAR) of Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC)
- Consumer Council
- Trade and Industry Department
- Glossary of terms commonly used in government departments
- Hong Kong Society of Accountants
- Hong Kong Association of Chartered Certified Accountants