- Ms. Mok Ka Man
- Ms. Chan Yuet Wah
- Ms. Cheung Lai Ming
- Ms. Ho Yau Wan
- Ms. Tsang Ka Yan
- Ms. Wong Ting Chi
- Mr. Martin Ho
- Mr. Thedore David Savundra
1.*Strengthening Self-regulated Learning in English
- 1.1 Strengthening students’ self-regulated learning habits in English literacy skills development
- 1.2 Guiding students to become English self-regulated learners
2. Positioning the English teacher’s role in learning and teaching
- 2.1 Enhancing the school-based curriculum to cater for learner diversity
- *2.2 Developing English teachers’ awareness of different assessment needs and tools
3. Creating an English-rich learning environment and *fostering Wahshanian virtues in students
- *Addressing School’s Major Concerns
- S1-S5 Enhancement and Remedial Courses
- S6 Life Coach Programme
- VES Programme
- I-learner Programme
- Speech Festival
- English Cafe
- English Corner
- English Ambassador Team
- Improvised Drama Club
- English society (Mon-Fri 1:30pm)
Suggested websites to facilitate effective students learning
- University of Victoria English Language Centre – Study Zone
This website offers learning notes and exercises on English grammar as well as reading comprehension practices from Beginner Level to Advanced Level.
- Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary
You may listen to both the British pronunciation and American pronunciation of the words you look up. Besides providing examples to show the words in context, some entries also include usage notes.
This is a great website if you are looking for stories (both short and long) to read or listen to. Every story is read by a narrator who does a wonderful job in turning the text into vivid pictures for the readers.
- English Central
You can enjoy learning English by watching the videos and working on the follow-up exercises on this website. There are many different types of videos, for example, short cartoon clips, situational English for everyday use, funny commercials and inspirational speeches, etc.
- Squigly’s Brain Teasers
Want a break and to have some fun? This is the right place for you.
Try out the following :
Q: If it takes six men one hour to dig six holes, how long does it take one man to dig half a hole?
Ans: There is no such thing as half a hole. Visit this site to find out more!
- The Standard
The Standard is the only free English newspaper in Hong Kong. Compared to the South China Morning Post, The Standard makes news reading a much easier task for students.
- First 1000 words : Student exercises
You can access the 1st 1000 word list and test your vocabulary knowledge by doing the exercises. Answers are provided for you to check your progress.
- Levels Tests Online
You can do the online tests to check your vocabulary capacity ranging from 1000-word level to 10000-word level.
- Randall’s ESL Cyber Listening Lab
You can practise your listening skills by watching the video clips and answering the questions afterwards.
- Storybud stories for children to read and listen
This website is suitable for the readers who are at the elementary level.