- Ms. Wong Sang Wah
- Suen Wai Lun
School Major Concern:
Promote self-regulated learning, let students be the masters of learning
- Consolidate students’ good learning habits
- Develop the advantages of ‘e-interactive learning’, let students learn actively and enhance the effectiveness of ‘cooperative learning’
- Deepen ‘cooperative learning’ strategies, promote interaction among students to cater for learner diversity
- Arouse students’ curiosity in science, cultivate their interest in science
- Consolidate knowledge learnt in lessons, ensure students master necessary scientific basic knowledge and skills
- Cultivate students’ personality trait: Respect
- Extended programs are provided for students with different learning abilities.
- Fundamental programmes are offered to cater for student diversity.
- Different experiential activities, e.g. experiments and project-learning, are arranged to arouse student interest.
- Optical illusions
- Hong Kong Science Museum
- Hong Kong Space Museum
- Common Vocabulary of Integrated Science (Secondary 1-3)
- Be Friends with Nature
- Safety in Exploring Science
- “Trends in International Mathematics and Science Study (TIMSS)” Implications of TIMSS 2003 for Teaching and Learning Science at the Junior Secondary Level
- Educational Television
- Hong Kong New Generation Cultural Association Science Innovation Centre