- Lee Ping Kwan
- Lam Yui
- Hui Pui Tak
It aims to help students to:
- develop motor skills and acquire necessary knowledge through physical activities and cultivate positive values and attitudes for the development of an active and healthy lifestyle;
- acquire good health, physical fitness and body coordination through an active lifestyle; and
- promote desirable moral behaviours, cooperation in communal life, ability in making decisions, and the appreciation of aesthetic movements.
- have basic competence and confidence to face different challenges.
- consolidate sport routine to enhance students’ sport literacy
- through scientific training to enhance sport athletes’ performance
- enlighten sport elites to construct their career path